The following portions of I-10 will close this week due to construction of TxDOT’s Go10 Project:
Sunday, January 13 through Thursday, January 17 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 Eastbound will close between North Mesa (Exit 11) and Sunland Park.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 Eastbound will exit at North Mesa (Exit 11), follow North Mesa Street to Doniphan Drive, then follow Doniphan Drive to Sunland Park Drive. Motorists may re-enter I-10 Eastbound using the entrance ramp from Sunland Park Drive.
- The North Mesa entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
- The Resler flyover entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
Monday, January 14 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- The two left lanes I-10 Westbound will close between Resler (Exit 12) and the North Mesa exit ramp (Exit 11).
Monday, January 14 through Thursday, January 17 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) will be reduced to one lane in the eastbound direction between Osborne Drive and Remcon Circle.
- The North Mesa exit ramp (Exit 11) from I-10 Eastbound will be open; however, motorists will only be able to turn right at the North Mesa Street (SH 20) signalized intersection.
Monday, January 14 and Tuesday, January 15 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Sunland Park Drive will have one inside lane closed in both directions between Constitution Drive and I-10.
Sunday, January 20 (3 a.m.) to Monday, January 21 (6 a.m.)
- I-10 Westbound will close completely between Sunland Park Drive and North Mesa Street.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 Westbound will exit at Sunland Park Drive (Exit 13), follow Sunland Park Drive to North Mesa Street (SH 20), then re-enter I-10 Westbound using the North Mesa entrance ramp.
- The Sunland Park entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.