The following portions of I-10 and other nearby roadways will close due to TxDOT’s Go10 Project:
Sunday, December 16 through Thursday, December 20 (9 p.m.to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 Westbound will close between Executive Center Boulevard and Sunland Park Drive.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 Westbound will exit at Executive Center (Exit 16), follow Executive Center Blvd to North Mesa Street, then follow North Mesa to Sunland Park Drive. Motorists may re-enter I-10 Westbound via the Sunland Park entrance ramp.
- The Schuster/UTEP entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
Monday, December 17 through Friday, December 21 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- The connector ramp from the Sunland Park flyover ramp to Paisano (US 85) will close.
- Clarification: The Sunland Park flyover entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will be open; but, the option to use the connector ramp from the flyover ramp to Paisano (US 85) will be closed.
Monday, December 17 through Thursday, December 20 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- The eastbound lanes on North Mesa Street (SH 20) – traveling in the direction from Osborne to Remcon – will close between Osborne Drive and Remcon Circle.
- The North Mesa exit ramp (Exit 11) from I-10 Westbound will close.
- The North Mesa entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
- The North Mesa exit ramp (Exit 11) from I-10 Eastbound will be open; however, exiting vehicles will be forced to turn right onto North Mesa Street (SH 20) at the signalized intersection.
- The North Mesa entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will be open.