The following roadways will close due to construction of various TxDOT projects:
- I-10 East will be closed to all traffic at US 54
- Detour: Eastbound traffic on I-10 will take Exit 22A (Loop 478/Copia Street), continue east on Gateway Boulevard East, and re-enter I-10 east of Raynolds Street.
Monday, April 29 through Wednesday, May 1 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- The Sunland Park entrance ramp to I-10 West will close. Motorists should use an alternate entrance ramp to I-10 West
- The westbound CD lanes will close completely starting at Sunland Park Drive.
The westbound Resler exit ramp will close. Motorists should use an alternate exit ramp.
Wednesday, May 1, and Thursday, May 2 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East will be completely closed at Hawkins
- Detour: Traffic will exit at Hawkins and reenter at McRae