The following roadways will close this week due to construction of various TxDOT projects:
Monday, April 22 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 eastbound will close completely between the Sunland Park exit ramp and the Sunland Park entrance ramp.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 eastbound will exit at Sunland Park (Exit 13) and immediately re-enter I-10 East at the next ramp.
- Sunland Park Drive at the I-10 overpass will have one lane closed in each direction.
Tuesday, April 23 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- The Sunland Park flyover entrance ramp to I-10 East and to US 85 East will close.
Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- US 62 (Paisano Drive) will be closed to all traffic between Gateway Boulevard North and Gateway Boulevard South.
- Detour: Westbound traffic will turn right on Gateway North, left on SH 20 (Alameda Avenue), left on Loop 478 (Copia Street), and then rejoin Paisano. Eastbound traffic will turn right on San Marcial Street, left on Delta Drive, left on Boone Street, and then rejoin Paisano.
Thursday, April 25 (11 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed to all traffic at US 54.
- Detour: Westbound traffic on I-10 will take Exit 22B (US 54/Alamogordo/Juárez/Fort Bliss), travel northbound on US 54, take Exit 23 (Fort Bliss/Cassidy Road), and then take Exit 22 (Pershing Drive) to Gateway Boulevard North. Traffic will then use the newly-widened turnaround at Pershing Drive to access Gateway Boulevard South then enter southbound US 54 and continue straight ahead to re-enter westbound I-10.
- Ramp L which connects Gateway Boulevard West to westbound I-10 west of Raynolds Street will be closed to all traffic.
- Ramp C which connects northbound US 54 to westbound I-10 will be closed to all traffic