EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officials say a vehicle struck a pedestrian on Fort Boulevard Friday afternoon.
According to EPPD officials, it happened along the 2000 block of Fort Boulevard and Piedras in Central El Paso. Special Traffic Investigators (STI) are investigating the circumstances surrounding the cause of the crash.
EPPD officials have not released any information on the extent of injuries or the cause of the crash.
Look for updates to the story in later newscasts and here on KTSM.com
- Chihuahuas suffer 14-6 loss to the Space Cowboys
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Slightly cooler weather with better rain chances Thursday
- UTEP Football: The Program of Brotherly Love
- What is the new Langya virus that has infected 35 people in China
- Break in pavement still causing issue in central El Paso
- Final supermoon of the year happening this week: Here’s when to see it