EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – El Paso Police Department (EPPD) officials say a vehicle struck a pedestrian on Fort Boulevard Friday afternoon.
According to EPPD officials, it happened along the 2000 block of Fort Boulevard and Piedras in Central El Paso. Special Traffic Investigators (STI) are investigating the circumstances surrounding the cause of the crash.
EPPD officials have not released any information on the extent of injuries or the cause of the crash.
Look for updates to the story in later newscasts and here on KTSM.com
- Suspects outstanding after robbery reported at Glory Road parking garage
- TTUHSC El Paso hosts health science workshop for middle school students
- SC bill would prevent teaching about slave owners, ‘including George Washington’
- Fisher-Price releases ‘Seinfeld’ Little People collection
- Memphis SCORPION unit permanently disbanded
- Pelosi attacker DePape calls news outlet from jail, makes ‘chilling and bizarre’ remarks