EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday!
Well the day is finally here the day we have been forecasting some rain so get those umbrellas ready!☂🌂
We are expecting a high of 93 degrees so a bit cooler than yesterday, and winds around 15-25mph.
We did see this cold front move through last night cooling us down a little bit and bringing in that moisture in our atmosphere.
We are forecasting 40% chance of rain for tonight, 10% for your Friday morning and even possibly some hail as well!🌧☔️
We expect that rain in El Paso in the afternoon hours so be very careful driving home from work!
Next week though we are definitely going to warm up!☀️🕶⛱🩳🩱🧴 As of now looks like we are looking at all triple digits Monday through Friday of next week!
We are also tracking more rain chances Thursday and Friday of next week.
Have a terrific Thursday everyone! ☀️
- Locomotive FC plays to scoreless draw on the road at Rio Grande Valley
- Canutillo ISD readies its fiscal year budget for 2022-’23 at $80.9M
- El Paso County courtesy reminder to protect pets on 4th of July
- Using local trash and recycled material, Bordallo II will turn it into a mural
- Gents & Friends Shave-a-thon Fundraiser set for July 10
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances linger, increasing this weekend