EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday!!🌹🌹🌹
We are forecasting a high of 92 degrees with partly cloudy skies⛅️ and winds at around 10-15mph so finally we are getting a break from those gusts!💨🍃
We are only warming up from here and even potentially breaking some records!🥵☀️
We are expecting our first 100 degree mark of the year on Sunday, we expect a repeat of that on Monday and that day we also have the best chance of beating a record!☀️ So don’t forget your sunscreen this weekend, it is definitely starting to feel like summer!🧴🕶⛱🩳🩱
As of now, the only day we are forecasting some winds is Wednesday of next week.
Have a great Thursday everyone!
- Woman seen punching flight attendant in video gets prison time
- NRA members, gun control demonstrators meet in Houston
- Giants’ Kapler won’t take field for national anthem: ‘I am not okay with the state of this country’
- Starbucks sued by Nevada trooper who alleges iced coffee contained meth
- Woman arrested in connection to murder in Socorro
- Biden to visit Texas elementary school in wake of shooting as Congress mulls gun control