EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday, and of course Feliz dia de las Madres!🤰👩👧💞🎁💐
We saw some very gusty conditions yesterday and they are staying with us for two more days
We are forecasting a high of 94 degrees with winds at around 10-20mph and gusting up to 30mph later this afternoon.💨🍃 So fire weather remains an issue and a threat here in the Borderland.
However, as far as temperatures we are really warming up! Looking at all 90s and possibly our first 100 degree mark of the year next Monday!☀️
Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!
- Bad news for the 2022 hurricane season: The Loop Current, a fueler of monster storms, is looking a lot like it did in 2005, the year of Katrina
- See the 10 cheapest, most expensive US airports to fly from
- How hackers get your password
- Are you smarter than a high schooler? Get paid $1K to see if you can score higher on SAT
- Buying out a car lease: Is it a good idea?
- Teen battling cancer gets career preview from Air Medical Crew