Rock n’ roll legend Ringo Starr released the dates of his fall 2017 tour earlier Monday morning and beside an eight-date stint at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood, Starr will begin his tour in earnest right here in the Borderland.
The announced date is October 30, 2017 at the Abraham Chavez theater. Ticket prices have not been posted yet on Ticketmaster.com, but are expected to go on sale within the next few weeks.
The concert will feature a supergroup lineup of singer-songwriter Todd Rundgren, keyboardist Gregg Rolie, guitarist Steve Lukather, bassist Richard Page, woodwind player Warren Hamm and drummer greg Bissonnette.
The former Beatle announced 19 shows on Monday and additional dates are expected to be added to the tour soon.
Other dates announced on Starr’s 2017 tour:
- October 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28 – Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- October 30 – El Paso, TX @ Abraham Chavez Theatre
- October 31 – Austin TX @ Moody Theater
- November 2 – Sugarland, TX @ Smart Sugarland Civic Center
- November 4 – Thackerville, OK @ Global Events Center at Winstar
- November 7, 8 – Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Parker Playhouse
- November 11 – Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theater
- November 12 – Norfolk, VA @ ODU Pavilion
- November 14 – Morristown, NJ @ Mayo Performing Arts Center
- November 15 – New York City, NY @ Beacon Theater
- November 16 – Newark, NJ @ New Jersey Performing Arts Center