DONNA, Texas (ValleyCentral) — The Donna ISD said they are investigating a credible threat of violence.
According to the district, in light of the shooting in Uvalde and in an abundance of caution, Donna ISD will be canceling classes district-wide.
Officials are asking staff to work from home and say the security and safety of their students and staff come first.
The district said classes will resume on Tuesday morning, May 31.
- Texas students are doing better on STAAR exams, but still hurting from pandemic loss
- Central Texas man puts life savings into buying virtual property
- Florida girl attacked by 9-foot shark while scalloping
- Odessa Woman swings machete at ex-boyfriend’s head, police say
- “I sadly made the mistake of trusting my school”: Alleged abuse victims address City View ISD School Board
- Fireworks and firework alternatives for the Fourth of July