EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – According to the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) their gang unit is now investigating the city’s most recent shooting.
RELATED STORY: Suspect in Noble Street shooting arrested
EPPD officials said that 38-year-old Alejandro Toquinto was seriously injured after a Tuesday evening shooting in South Central El Paso.
EPPD officials say the shooting happened near Noble and Myrtle Streets in South Central El Paso, shortly before 9 p.m.
Toquinto was transported by emergency crews to University Medical Center, his injuries were not believed to be “life-threatening.”
Officials with the EPPD add no arrests have been made.
- Cisneros calls on voters to check on ballots, has yet to concede
- UTEP T&F’s Azemia, Powell Advance to Quarterfinals at NCAA West Prelims
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Windy Memorial Day weekend
- Abilene 4th grader speaks on Uvalde shooting after local prayer vigil
- El Paso lawmakers question state’s gun laws
- “Every parent’s worst nightmare” – parents react after Uvalde shooting