EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) are investigating a stabbing in front of a shopping center in South Central El Paso.
EPPD officers were sent to the 5000 block of Alameda to investigate a call of a person stabbed.
The incident happened shortly before Noon and initial reports say one person was taken to UMC with serious injuries.
This is a developing story, and we will update as information becomes available.
- Trump told Jan. 6 filmmaker he was scared after getting COVID
- Ocasio-Cortez says conservative justices lied under oath, should be impeached
- Man accused of attacking Los Angeles officer with torch during abortion rights protests
- Giving a wedding gift? Here’s how much to spend — plus 4 other etiquette tips
- $8.1B in student loan relief has been approved under revamped program: Do you qualify?
- State of Texas: ‘This is not going to end’ — battles ahead in post-Roe Texas