(WXIN) – There’s no better price than “free.”
McDonald’s and Wendy’s are both giving away fries this week in celebration of “National French Fry Day” on July 13.
On Wednesday, guests can get a free order of large fries at McDonald’s, no purchase necessary. There is one caveat, though: They have to claim the offer through the McDonald’s app.
Wendy’s, on the other hand, is observing “Fry Week” with new deals each day, offering free orders of fries with select mobile purchases.
Similar to the McDonald’s offer, customers must also use the app to order.
Here’s what Wendy’s is offering for each day of “Fry Week”:
- Tuesday, 7/12: Free medium fry with any mobile order purchase of a salad
- Wednesday, 7/13: Free fry order (any size) with any mobile order purchase
- Thursday, 7/14: Free small breakfast seasoned potatoes with any mobile order purchase
- Friday, 7/15: Free medium fry with the mobile order purchase of any size fry
Burger King customers, meanwhile, can currently get free fries each week with purchases made through the BK app. The deal lasts through the end of 2022.
- ‘Holding her hostage’: Alligator kills 88-year-old woman during South Carolina attack, deputies say
- Mystery deepens in search for missing teen Kiely Rodni
- Burmese python hunt a ‘huge win’ in Florida Everglades
- ‘Another World’ actress, Robyn Griggs, dead at 49
- Pennsylvania man charged with threatening to kill FBI personnel
- Medical investigator rules Baldwin set shooting an accident