AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Emergency responders busy with COVID-19 calls as hospitalizations reach an all-time high
- New Mexico surpasses 15,000 cases Sunday
- Early Primary Runoff voting numbers strong, despite COVID-19 concerns
- 17 sailors, 4 civilians injured as crews battle fire at San Diego-based Navy ship
- Workforce Solutions hosts virtual hiring fair this week