A powerful… heart-stopping PSA is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 20-12.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at SandyHook.
- Police: 25 pedestrian deaths in El Paso in 2019, all were preventable
- Astros fans keeping the faith, including Mattress Mack
- EPISD librarian given national award for ‘Little Free Library’ program
- Wednesday Weather on the go: Warmer day today, strong cold front arrives tomorrow
- Animal Services asks for foster homes as cold temperatures near