BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KSNW) – Multiple fire crews are working to put out a large wildfire in Beaver, Oklahoma.
Residents in the area are being asked to evacuate their homes after a large wildfire sparked just before 1 p.m. on Saturday, according to the US National Weather Service Amarillo, Texas.
The U.S. National Weather Service Amarillo, Texas, says residents living in the intersection of Highway 23 and County Road EW-21 should consider evacuating at this time.
According to the National Weather Service in Dodge City, Kan., the fire is moving north/ northwest towards Mocane and Forgan.
There are no reports of injuries.
We will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Ysleta, Chapin set for Regional Quarterfinal Showdown in Fabens
- UTEP set to close C-USA play with back-to-back homes games vs. Charlotte
- Aggies pick up first WAC Friday win at Tarleton State, seek first series sweep Saturday
- Second half woes doom Andress in Round of 32 loss to No. 6 Amarillo
- Aggies stifled by Texans in 62-53 loss in El Paso