CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A vehicle sailed over multiple cars at a Citrus County car dealership on Tuesday after the driver suffered a medical event, and the entire ordeal was captured on video.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, the incident occurred around 1:30 p.m.
The driver became dizzy and hit an embankment, causing the vehicle to fly almost 140 feet into the air before landing in the Crystal Ford parking lot.
The sheriff’s office said the car struck three vehicles in the process.
The driver is receiving treatment and no one else was injured.
- El Paso County Elections Department debunks false information spreading “like wildfire” on social media
- Newly released police dashcam footage sheds light on officer-involved shooting incident in Las Cruces
- Volunteer firefighters face new challenges during the pandemic
- New report predicts hospital, ICU capacity in El Paso region will exceed in three weeks
- El Paso woman who was struck by an alleged drunk driver has died from her injuries, police say