EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Fire Department say two migrants fell from the Border Wall Friday morning.
The incident was first reported shortly after 8 a.m. Friday morning, along Pan American and Southside Road, next to the international border.
EPFD crews share that initial reports indicated that two people fell from the 30 ft. border wall.
Officials say one person was transported with minor injuries, the second person was transported with critical injuries, with CPR in progress as they were being transported to a local hospital.
Look for updates here on KTSM.com and during our newscasts at 4:30, 5, 6 and 10 p.m.
- Can you spot a flood-damaged car?
- When will the Social Security Administration announce the COLA increase for 2023?
- 54 deaths from Hurricane Ian reported as recovery efforts continue
- What to do with your remaining student loan debt
- Is fall bringing you down? Here’s how to fight seasonal depression
- What are the ‘absolute best’ nachos in your state?