CAIRNS, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA (BRPROUD) — According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Arachnophobia is a “pathological fear or loathing of arachnids and especially spiders.”
If spiders scare you, this might not be the story for you.
An Australian man named Jake Gray posted a picture of a spider on the Australian spider identification Facebook page.
That picture is making its way around the globe and Gray has quite a story to tell.
The spider in the picture is named Charlotte and it is a Banded Huntsman Spider, according to Gray.
Gray says that Charlotte moves from room to room and never bothers anyone in the home.
Charlotte comes in at 15 cm, or almost 6 inches, wide.
Gray has watched the spider grow to that size over the last year in his mother’s home.
One good thing about Charlotte is that the spider “eats all of the bugs,” according to Gray.
- Franklin tops Eastlake to keep pace in District 1-6A standings
- NMSU begins practice Friday, spring games likely moving out of state
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law
- Divorce Cameos: Using celebrities to deliver bad news
- What’s inside President Biden’s Oval Office?