EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the Hatch Police Department say an alleged fraudster was caught red handed after collecting $10 parking fees during the annual Hatch Chile Festival.
According to HPD officials, on Saturday, September 3, officers were told of a man, later identified as Raymond William Swingle, illegally collecting parking fees on East Herrera Street in Hatch.
HPD says Swingle was placed under arrest and booked at the Dona Ana County Detention Center. Officials are asking anyone that may be a victim in this case, to contact Detective Jones at 575-267-3021.
- Beloved character from Walt Disney World finally getting a feature film
- California woman charged with killing man over cat dispute
- Kemp up by 7 points in Ga. governor race against Abrams: survey
- 96-year-old Queen Elizabeth II died of old age, according to death certificate
- IRS failed to send child tax credit to millions: audit
- Search underway for missing migrants after Ian sinks vessel