EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A man is behind bars Friday after a burglary at a Northeast El Paso Church’s Chicken early Friday morning.
According to officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD), the burglary took place at 4 a.m. at the Church’s at 5308 Dyer.
Officers with the Northeast Regional Command responded to the location and found that a burglar or burglars entered the restaurant through the drive-thru window and stole property.
Investigators identified 24-year-old Angel Fernando Zarate, a resident of Juarez, as the suspect in the burglary and was placed under arrest.
Zarate is being held at the El Paso County Detention Facility under at $10,000 bond.
- Suspect hijacks city bus in San Francisco, smashes into cars, video shows
- New Cadillac CT6 sedan and GT4 crossover revealed in China
- Grizzly bears haven’t been in this national park since 1996: Why officials want them back
- Domino’s commits to 800 Chevy Bolt EV pizza delivery cars
- Mazda boosts EV target to 40% by 2030, plans new hybrid system
- Irene Cara, who sang hits from ‘Fame’ and ‘Flashdance,’ dies at 63