EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Monday afternoon, officials with ElPaso Water said their crews were busy working a ruptured water line in the Lower Valley.
Officials say crews were sent to the 7800 Rosemary shortly after 4 p.m. to repair the damage.
There is no officials word on the pipe’s size, how the line break occurred, or how many customers were left without water.
Crews continue to work the area, and have set up barriers to keep local traffic out.
Look for updates in our later newscasts, and here on KTSM .com
- Melendez goes yard again, now 1 home run from tying Texas single-season record
- Chapin’s Antwonne Holmes to walk on at UTEP; Americas’ Brooks, Hernandez participate in TABC All-Star Game
- Americas softball 1 win from Elite 8; Del Valle baseball on brink of elimination
- OKC Dodgers top Chihuahuas 4-3 on walk-off hit
- Horizon area man frustrated with his property tax appraisals
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Cooler temperatures and possible rain chances Sunday