EAGLE PASS, TX (KTSM) – Governor Greg Abbott will visit the Eagle Pass International Bridge 2 on Monday where he will meet with the Texas National Guard and the Texas Department of Public Safety, then hold a news conference.
Following the action by a Louisiana judge to keep Title 42 as law, Governor Abbott will visit the small border town of Eagle Pass, located in between San Antonio and Laredo, TX, to assess and tour border security assets.
- Boy helps NASCAR driver put new spin on ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ chant
- Kaitlin Armstrong, suspect in pro-cyclist’s death, booked in Texas jail after arrest in Costa Rica
- HHS secretary: ‘I don’t believe’ Roe will be overturned for long
- Cassidy Hutchinson testimony tests Trump’s political strength
- Jan. 6 panel member ‘surprised’ by prosecutors’ reaction to Hutchinson’s testimony
- The best diesel cars and trucks