There’s a new place in town to get your passport!
The Esperanza Acosta Moreno Branch is now an official Passport Acceptance Facility for the U.S. Department of State, the El Paso Public Library announced Monday.
The branch, located at 12480 Pebble Hills, will offer passport processing and photo services five days a week with no appointment necessary.
It accepts all necessary documents that are sent to the U.S. Department of State for processing.
To get your passport, bring the following items to the branch:
- Completed, unsigned passport application filled out in black ink (click HERE or visit branch for forms)
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- One passport photo (photo service available onsite for $10)
- Local fees $25 cash, check, or money orders only)
- Application fee (check or money order only; more fee information HERE)
The Moreno location is the second branch in the city to offer passport services; the Dorris Van Doren Branch began its services in 2015.
For more information, visit the El Paso Public Library’s website.