LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
The courtroom star, Judy Scheindlin, reportedly makes an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Scheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Scheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- As some students return to the classroom, school districts work with local providers to vaccinate teachers and staff
- PHOTOS: UMC vaccinations at El Paso County Coliseum commence with 1,300 doses
- Otero County Commissioners call for Couy Griffin’s resignation, feds press charges
- Star on the mountain lit in honor of those who died from COVID-19, part of national event
- City of El Paso receives $20 million from federal government for rental assistance