EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — On Tuesday, mobile hospital equipment arrived in Juarez to help medical facilities in the border city deal with a surge of coronavirus patients.
The mobile equipment will be installed behind Juarez General Hospital inside of the Gimnasio Universitario, a gym and sports venue just behind the hospital in north Juarez, where more beds are need to treat patients with COVID-19.
Juan Carlos Lorea de La Rosa, Chihuahua’s federal deputy, confirmed the arrival of 50 tons of equipment such as ICU beds and ventilators.
- Mutt Mondays: National Mutt Day
- Mexican healthcare workers threaten to go on strike over unpaid hazard, holiday pay
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief
- Mexican president draws protesters, desperate pleas for help during visit to Tijuana
- Christmas Cheer Drive-In Mistletoe Movies coming to El Paso County Coliseum