EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — A crash involving a jack-knifed semi-truck forced the closure of I-10 East near Downtown Sunday evening.
It happened before 6 p.m. on I-10 Eastbound at the Downtown exit. The initial crash involved a semi-truck and a passenger vehicle, though El Paso Police say no injuries were reported.
All eastbound traffic is being diverted off I-10 at Downtown. Expect significant delays while crews work to clear the scene.
- DACC and Union Pacific holds ribbon-cutting for new workforce training academy
- CEO of election software firm held on ID info theft charges
- El Paso Chihuahuas unveil Marvel-designed logo for 2023
- Austin City Limits Music Festival ‘Survival’ Guide: Everything you need to know before going
- Weather Fest: Highlighting El Paso Independent School District
- California university helping build biggest migrant shelter ever in Baja