EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A human head was found Tuesday morning in San Isidro, a community South East of Juarez after a call alerted the authorities of the gruesome find.
Initial reports said it was that of a man and it was found near Miguel Ahumada Elementary School by a man driving by.
Once reported, the first ones on scene were the National Guard, followed by police who later closed the area to through traffic diverting it to backroads around the crime scene.
The crime scene was then left handed over to the Chihuahua State Agency for further investigation.
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue media
- How will America care for more pregnant women?
- WWII Navy destroyer found, is deepest wreck ever discovered
- Brittney Griner appears in Russian court, has trial date set for July 1
- Megan Thee Stallion rips ‘stupid-a– men’ after Roe decision
- ‘Jackass’ star Bam Margera missing again from Florida rehab center