DALLAS (KDAF) — It may still be summer, but it’s never a bad thing to prepare early for the winter.
Every year for more than 200 years, the Farmers’ Almanac has released its extended weather forecast for people to plan ahead and this year they are releasing their predictions a little early.
After two bitterly cold winters, how is Texas looking this year? According to a graphic they released, predictions say Texans can expect chilly weather with normal amounts of precipitation.
The 2023 Farmers’ Almanac will be available for purchase in stores starting Aug. 15.
- DACC and Union Pacific holds ribbon-cutting for new workforce training academy
- CEO of election software firm held on ID info theft charges
- El Paso Chihuahuas unveil Marvel-designed logo for 2023
- Austin City Limits Music Festival ‘Survival’ Guide: Everything you need to know before going
- Weather Fest: Highlighting El Paso Independent School District
- California university helping build biggest migrant shelter ever in Baja