Fifteen local El Paso restaurants have generously agreed to donate 25% of their diners’ food bill to the Border AIDS Partnership as part of the annual Dining Out For Life event on Thursday, April 27.
The annual fundraising event involves more than 3,000 restaurants throughout the country that generously donate a portion of their proceeds from the one special day of dining to the licensed AIDS service in their city, in El Paso, that’s the Border AIDS Partnership.
More than $4 million dollars is raised each year to support the local AIDS organizations throughout North America. Each year, El Paso restaurants team up with local ‘celebrity’ ambassadors to promote the event. As always, we welcome you to join NC9 ambassadors Faran Fonczak, Daniel Marin, Patrick Hayes, Linda Ong and Beau Bagley at their participating restaurants! All participating restaurants are for dinner unless otherwise noted.
The list of 2017 participating restaurants and ambassadors can be found below:
- Ardovino’s Desert Crossing – Marina Monsisvais, owner, Barracuda PR
- L&J Cafe – Mayela Mejia, Chief of Staff for EP County Commissioner Carlos Leon
- Malolam – Robert Holguin, anchor, KFOX 14 and Faran Fronczak, anchor, KTSM NewsChannel 9
- Hillside Coffee – Enrique Mendoza Kirch, Border AIDS Partnership Board of Directors – ALL DAY
- Independent Burger – Viri Solano, anchor/reporter, Univision KINT 26
- Tratoria Bella Sera – Daniel Marin, morning co-anchor, KTSM NewsChannel 9 – LUNCH & DINNER
- Magic Pan Bistro – Josh Zuber, meteorologist, KFOX 14/CBS 4 Local – BRUNCH/LUNCH
- 5 Points Bistro – Mike ‘The Sarge’ Preston, morning host, 92.3 FM The Fox
- Mesa Street Bar and Grill – Patricia Maese, anchor, CBS4 Local and Kandolite Flores, traffic reporter, KFOX 14 – LUNCH/ HAPPY HOUR
- Cuartito Azul EASTSIDE – Aldo Acosta, Meteorologist, Univision KINT 26
- Ode – Patrick Hayes, reporter, KTSM NewsChannel 9
- Tabla – Susie Byrd, EPISD Board of Trustees and Veronica Escobar, EP County Judge
- Salt Box Pours & Provisions – Linda Ong, morning co-anchor, KTSM NewsChannel 9
- Pot Au Feu – Victoria Pineda, Texas Tech and Dr. Richard Pineda, UTEP
- Rib Hut – Beau Bagley, sports director, KTSM NewsChannel 9
For more information on Thursday’s event please visit www.diningoutforlife.com.