EL PASO, Texas (KTSM)- El Paso Fire Department (EPFD) crews responded to a semi-truck that overturned and caught on fire at I-10 West at Chelsea Street.
The crash forced police to shut down a portion of the freeway until shortly before 9 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Crews were able to extinguish the fire and get the driver of the vehicle out.
Emergency dispatch tells KTSM the driver was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Stay with KTSM both on-air and online for the latest developments.
- Will recent SCOTUS decisions interfere with religious rights in Texas?
- City View coach dies following allegations made on social media
- Andress football star Malcolm Anderson commits to Army
- Fabens hires George Levario as new head football coach
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Possible rain chances every day this week
- 46 dead after trailer carrying migrants found in San Antonio