EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) say their detectives are investigating a suspicious death after a body is found behind a Family Dollar store in Central El Paso.
Police tell KTSM that the call first went out shortly after 8:30 p.m. Sunday night, along the 100 block of North Cotton Street in Central El Paso.
EPPD officials say the find is being investigated as a ‘suspicious death’ and more information will be released as their investigation progresses.
Look for updates here on KTSM.com and during our news at 4:30, 5, 6, and 10 p.m.
- Mickey: Cooper is one cool cat
- La Union Maze grows double the size of pumpkins for pumpkin patch season
- Neglected tigers find new home in Juarez
- El Paso’s 40th postmaster sworn in, will oversee more than 800 employees
- What to expect from tonight gubernatorial debate: El Paso political expert
- See how voters react to Abbott-O’Rourke debate