EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office (EPCSO) received information that led to a wanted subject’s arrest. Twenty-year old Derek Cervantes was arrested on Monday, July, 25 on an outstanding warrant for online solicitation of a minor.
Sheriffs received information that a wanted subject was staying at a residence at the 4200 block of Osceola St. Deputies contacted the homeowner and located wanted subject, 20-year-old Derek Cervantes, inside the home.
The subject was booked into the El Paso County Jail under a $25,000 bond.
- ‘Foot guide’ and driver charged in canal crash that killed Guatemalan migrant
- Kids tablets up to 50% off as Amazon offers deep back-to-school discounts
- Kids Mullet Championship 2022: Young finalists keep business up front, party in the back
- One of the world’s largest moths has been spotted in the US for the first time
- Non-profit supports youth with finding careers in Southern NM
- Sun Metro upgrade: modernized look, new technology