EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – El Paso Children’s Hospital is starting their COVID-19 vaccination clinic for children of 6 months up to five years old.
The hospital received 1,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine that is administered in three doses. The first clinic is scheduled for Thursday June 23 from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Registrations are taken via phone at 915-298-5433.
Once you register for the first dose, you will automatically be scheduled for the remaining two.
Jose Luis Salas, Infection Prevention and Control Director at El Paso Children’s Hospital said so far they have administered over 3,500 doses of vaccine for children over the age of five and hope to continue growing the numbers with the last group now becoming eligible for the vaccine.
Next three vaccination clinics are scheduled for:
- June 30 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- July 5 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- July 6 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
All clinics will be held at the EPCH’s Conference Room in the basement.
- Guitarist Carlos Santana collapses during performance in Michigan
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances continue this week
- Man arrested after stabbing attempt, fleeing deputies
- Downtown CVS to close down for good
- FDA temporarily suspends order banning sales of Juul
- UT Austin now tracking drug overdoses in Texas