EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso County Sheriff’s Office (EPCSO) Deputies arrest a man in Fabens driving a stolen car from Las Cruces.
EPCSO officials say the incident happened shortly before 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 24.
Deputies found 36-year-old Ricardo Ozaeta behind the wheel of a stolen Ford Taurus along the 700 block of North Fabens,
After a brief investigation, the driver, Ozaeta, was taken into custody and booked into the El Paso County Jail for Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle.
Ozaeta is being held under a $10,000 bond.
- DASO: Monday press conference to explain Saturday’s officer-involved shooting
- Blistering speeds at fastest Indy 500 qualifying since 1996
- A ‘Full House’ Painted Lady is back on the market in San Francisco
- One more arrest made in connection to Nov. 2021 park murder
- Jif peanut butter recalled for salmonella contamination
- Man with gunshot wound walks into NE Command Friday night