EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The new Cracker Barrel restaurant will open in east El Paso in the Eastlake area on Monday, December 5, the company announced Thursday.
The restaurant, located at 13381 Gateway West at Eastlake, will have more than 200 full- and part-time employees. The hiring process began Monday, Oct. 7. You can go click here for a direct link to available jobs.
- County medical examiner warns of possible phone scam
- Mickey’s Keys to beating the Colts
- You may receive a smaller tax refund in 2023 — here’s why
- Pavia, NM State roll into bowl game with 65-3 win over Valparaiso on Senior Day
- Survey ranks the NFL’s rudest fans
- Crash near Santa Teresa sends 3 people to hospital