BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Police in Ohio say a child accidentally fired a gun inside a Sam’s Club store Saturday morning.
According to police in Boardman, Ohio, the 7-year-old child shot the handgun near a cash register.
Officers said the mother had a concealed carry permit and the gun was in her purse.
No one was hit or hurt.
Officers said police will gather evidence and confer with the prosecutor as to whether any charges will be filed against the mother.
- Interstate connector to Juárez bridge scheduled for overnight closure
- Texas Gold’s Gym locations won’t require masks for members, will reopen at 100% capacity next week
- The Mars Volta buzzes social media with new pictures
- Mom with El Paso ties answers ‘Call of Duty’ as new playable character in video game
- Split Senate votes to begin COVID-19 relief bill debate, right after they read all 628 pages aloud