EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A Sunday afternoon wreck involving a truck closed off all lanes of I-10.
For an unknown reason, the Ford truck left the freeway and crashed into the Texas Oncology building on 7848 Gateway East.
First responders found one person critically injured and rushed them to the hospital. The unidentified person later died.
All lanes at 1-10 Gateway East reopened early Sunday evening
The story will be updated as new information is received.
For local and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, video and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Carhartt recalls work pants over fall hazard
- Why ‘swatting’ calls to US schools are becoming a big concern
- Review: The 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro sports an aftermarket vibe
- Suspected sicario is sent back to Mexico a third time
- Taco Bell to bring back one of 2 discontinued items based on fans’ votes
- Ahead of Transgender Day of Visibility, Democrats press bill of rights