EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso’s Border AIDS Partnership (BAP) announced that its 15th annual spotlight silent art auction is set to return Dec. 3.
The event is a fine art silent auction and juried competition in observance of World AIDS Day. It will be held from 6 to 8:30 p.m. in the El Paso Community Foundation’s Foundation Room, 333 N. Oregon St.
It will be an in-person event but bidding on original artwork will be conducted online. It is a juried show.
According to the BAP, they have been able to distribute more than $2.3 million to support innovative HIV prevention and education programs since 1996.
“Our 15th silent art auction is a fun way for local artists and the community to join together to provide critical resources for people from El Paso, Cd. Juárez and Las Cruces who are battling HIV/AIDS,” said Floyd Johnson, event committee chairman and board member.
All bidding will occur online and tickets may be purchased for $20 through their website.
- Betting markets heavily favor Warnock over Walker in Georgia runoff
- Arizona will certify election results Monday. What happens next?
- New Mexico State headed to Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit to play Bowling Green
- It’s Grr-rr-eat: 18th-ranked UCLA, Pittsburgh to play in 89th Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
- Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election
- How to recession-proof your car