EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The race for County Commissioner Precinct 4 Republican runoff shows candidate Blanca Trout taking the lead over David Adams, according to unofficial results.
10:30 p.m. Blanca Trout still in the lead with 55.41% of the votes.
Davis Adams takes 1,159 votes, while Trout has 1,440.
Trout said she was expecting the win.
“I will continue my campaign even stronger,” Trout said.
While Adams explained, he will still continue to work for the El Paso community despite the results.
Based on the El Paso County’s results Trout has taken 53.93% of the votes, which leaves Adams with 46.07% as of 7:01 p.m.
The winner will be racing against Democratic winner for Precinct 4.
According to latest unofficial results Sergio Coronado is taking the lead over incumbent County Commissioner for Precinct 4 Carl Robinson.
- Plain White T’s performing in Las Cruces 4th of July
- Man arrested for alleged stalking, threatening Taylor Swift: reports
- Most Wanted: Week of July 1
- Texas HHSC providing $301M for July SNAP benefits
- What’s in Disney’s $5,000 Star Wars cocktail?
- City of El Paso testing & vaccine sites open again on Tuesday