EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office (EPCSO) announced Monday that the Mayor of Anthony, Texas was arrested Sunday on an alleged family violence charge.
According to EPCSO officials, 38-year-old Benjamin Romero Cedillo was arrested after a Sunday afternoon domestic assault call along Talbot Avenue in Northwest El Paso County, near the Outlet Mall.
EPCSO officials say that at 4:20 pm, Upper Valley Deputies located Cedillo, took him into custody, and booked him into the El Paso County Detention Facility with a $10,000 bond for Continuing Family Violence charge.
- LCPD offers safety tips for walkers and joggers
- Texas homecoming queen gives crown to childhood friend
- Mickey: Cooper is one cool cat
- La Union Maze grows double the size of pumpkins for pumpkin patch season
- Neglected tigers find new home in Juarez
- El Paso’s 40th postmaster sworn in, will oversee more than 800 employees