MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Military spouses and Veterans work towards a job during the pandemic
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Seasonal weather through the weekend
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- El Paso’s restored Plaza Hotel sets official opening date