MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Several weather changes for first week of fall
- Jury trials set to resume in El Paso
- CDC says guidance detailing how coronavirus travels through air beyond 6 feet was published in error
- Baja California leads Mexico in overall crime
- New Mexico and Juárez COVID-19 totals