EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Doña Ana County reports 10 new positive COVID-19 cases bringing their total count to 476.
New Mexico state health officials announced 113 additional positive tests for COVID-19, and six deaths, Monday.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in New Mexico is now 7,800 with a total of 362 related deaths, a release said.
As of today there are 131 people hospitalized, and 2,888 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.
According to a release, and per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 12 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 3 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Curry County
- 10 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Eddy County
- 35 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Rio Arriba County
- 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 37 new cases in San Juan County
- 3 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 6 new cases in Taos County
The Department of Health on Monday also reported six additional deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19. Those cases are:
- A male in his 40s from McKinley County.
- A female in her 60s from McKinley County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s in Otero County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a New Mexico Corrections Department inmate at the Otero County Prison Facility.
- A female in her 50s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Socorro County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and/or loss of taste or smell should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately (1-855-600-3453).