2. Alma Mater: Colorado State University. Go Rams!
3. Where did you work before coming to KTSM? Before coming to El Paso, I worked just up the road at KOB-TV in Albuquerque, NM. I also spent some time doing sports talk radio in eastern Colorado after graduating from CSU.
4. Favorite Spot in our community? Field level at Southwest University Park, sidelines at the Sun Bowl or Aggie Memorial Stadium and courtside at the Don Haskins Center or Pan American Center.
5. Hobbies or hidden talents? I am an outdoor enthusiast and I love photography. Every summer, I can be found on the Colorado River, taking pictures of scenic landscapes, fishing, camping, hiking and so much more. My favorite time of the year is winter, because I'm an avid snowboarder. I've been snowboarding since I was 6 years old.
6. Favorite story you’ve worked on? I had the opportunity to play NFL referee for a day. I’ve also enjoyed covering Padres/Chihuahuas Spring Training, the NCAA Tournament and various bowl games. One of the hardest stories I’ve worked on was helmets used by area high school football players. Ultimately, this story made some waves in our sports community, but changes were made to keep our athletes safe.
7. Favorite Food? Anyone who knows me well knows that I’ve spent countless dollars on Chipotle burritos since the original Chipotle opened in my hometown of Denver.
8. Favorite musician: I’m country music through and through. George Strait is my all-time favorite, even though I’ve only seen him in concert once. My ringtone is “Enter Sandman” by Metallica.
9. One thing people don’t know about me: I'm a collector of crazy socks. From colors to patterns, I like to match my socks to the sporting events I’m covering. I have football helmets, baseball bats, derby/horses, even chile peppers. Next time you see me, ask to see my socks.