EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Summer is right around the corner and so are pool reopenings, according to the city of El Paso’s website.
Several indoor and outdoor public pools are set to reopen in May throughout the city. Just recently, the city opened eight recreational centers and several spray parks to serve the community.
Indoor pools are set to open on May 1 and outdoor pools are listed for reopening on May 31.
Here is a list of the pools scheduled for reopening and where to find them.
- East Side Natatorium at The Beast – Off of Jason Crandall Drive
- Marty Robbins Aquatic Center – 11600 Vista Del Sol Drive, El Paso, TX, 79936
- Memorial Aquatic Center – 3521 Copper Avenue, El Paso, TX, 79930
- West Side Natatorium – 650 Wallenberg Dr., El Paso, TX 79912
Indoor pool operating hours are listed between 6 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Tuesday through Friday and between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. in the evening.
- Grandview Aquatic Center – 3100 Jefferson Avenue, El Paso, TX, 79930
- Pavo Real Aquatic Center – 110 Presa Place, El Paso, TX, 79907
Outdoor pool operating hours are listed from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and between noon and 4 p.m. on weekends.