EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – A growing trend for a different type of yoga has finally reached the Borderland: Goat Yoga.
EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Doing yoga on its own is a relaxation tool, but doing it with a group of baby goats takes it to a whole other level.
Owner of Los Rivas ranch, Roberto Rivas Junior, got the idea from visiting another goat yoga class in New Mexico and wanted to bring this experience to the Borderland.
“For certain people its opened up their door to a healthier lifestyle and that is an amazing thing for us because it shows we are doing something positive,” Rivas said.
Rivas is a disabled veteran suffering from PTSD and explained he bought the ranch and started caring for animals to better his mental health.
- Uvalde native Matthew McConaughey says ‘we are failing’ after school shooting in hometown
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene sails to easy win in Georgia’s GOP primary
- Hyundai recalls thousands of cars over exploding seat belt tighteners
- Five takeaways from primaries in Georgia, Alabama and beyond
- Neighbors, town leaders share what spirit of Speedway is all about
- Dutch Bros. responds after deaf customer finds rude message on receipt: ‘Unacceptable’