EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – Tacos, tequila, and music took over Downtown El Paso on Saturday night with it’s Sal y Limon Street Festival.
Thousands of people showed up to the festival that had a stage and dancefloor with couch lounges spread out on the pavement under the calm Saturday night sky.
Many El Pasoans showed up, as it was an ‘any age’ event.
The night featured 10 different tacos to taste from, a chili pepper eating contest, live Lucha Libre, and merchandise vendors.
Dj G Cue
Sultanes Del Yonke
Johnny Kage’s Noche De Juarez
- Highland Park shooting person of interest named, photo released
- PHOTOS: Chaos unfolds as gunman opens fire at Highland Park Fourth of July parade
- Documents show Palestine man admitted to involvement in San Antonio smuggling incident
- Biden says federal law enforcement will assist with hunt for July 4 shooter
- Ukraine, Zelensky wish US a happy July 4th, release video of military band playing ‘Star-Spangled Banner’
- Nearby July 4 events canceled after Chicago area mass shooting