EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — With Veterans Day here, the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors wants to remind the El Paso community that they are still offering virtual mental health services to those who served, regardless of role or discharge status.
The Cohen Clinic at Endeavors provides confidential face-to-face video therapy known as Telehealth for mental health issues including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, adjustment issues, anger, grief and loss, family issues, transition challenges, relationship problems and children’s behavioral problems.
“We focus primarily on passionately serving those populations that are vulnerable and in crisis through innovative efforts,” says El Paso Cohen Clinic Director, Jeanette James. “We can help you meet your mental health needs. Our staff will walk you step by step through this technology, so do not let that be a barrier to care.”
To contact Cohen Clinic at Endeavors, call (915) 320-1390 or email EPclinic@endeavors.org.
- Saturday is Buy El Paso Day
- Parkland MS math teacher honored with NEA Foundation excellence award
- See what happens when meat lovers replace gingerbread houses with ‘charcuterie chalets’
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020