EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – The City of El Paso Animal Services and its community partners will be offering free pet vaccinations and microchips to hundreds of pets via a drive-thru pet wellness clinic, sponsored by the Petco Love Foundation.
The event is first-come, first-served and limited to the first 500 pets. So far this year, El Paso Animal Services has served more than 4,300 community pets at its Drive-Thru Pet Wellness Clinics.
Pets must remain in the vehicle; all dogs must be on a leash and cats must be placed in a secure carrier while visiting the drive-thru clinic. Dogs will receive a parvo/distemper vaccination, while cats will receive a feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia (FVRCP) vaccination, both will also be given a microchip.
Pets must be six weeks old or older to receive vaccines. No other pet vaccinations will be available at this drive-thru event. This is an ongoing effort to ensure community pets are healthy and protected from deadly diseases such as parvovirus and distemper.
WHAT: Drive-Thru Pet Wellness Clinic
WHEN: 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday, July 17, 2022
WHERE: 301 George Perry Blvd.
- Cowboys set to open preseason against Broncos at Mile High on Saturday
- Locomotive FC rally from three-goal deficit for 4-4 draw with Colorado Springs
- Chihuahuas defeat Space Cowboys 6-4 to snap 3-game losing streak
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Dryer conditions this weekend
- Chiefs legend, Hall of Famer Len Dawson in hospice care
- UPDATE: Arrests made in shooting that injured a mom and toddler