EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — To help stymie the spread of COVID-19, some local businesses are temporarily closing or reducing hours. Others are taking different approaches.
Speaking Rock Entertainment Center has installed non-invasive sanitizing booths at its entrance that everyone who enters the building must go through.
In a Facebook post this week, Speaking Rock said the booths “provides an additional layer of safety.”
The sanitizing booths are in addition to other sanitization procedures that Speaking Rock uses.
To adhere to City regulations, Speaking Rock will stop serving food and drinks at 9 p.m.
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell to testify on COVID-19 relief needs
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- Celina’s Tuesday Forecast on KTSM 9
- Weather on the go: Seasonal conditions expected before an artic cooldown